Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

tumblr

I said I wouldn't because I already have enough social networking sites to keep track of... but what the hell, I made a tumblr! Same name, whitefrosty. I figured it will replace my Livejournal and Formspring, which I deleted because I didn't like them and stopped using them... but I have to admit, I really like tumblr's simplicity and I have plans to turn it into a sketch blog eventually. I really miss drawing. I wish I had more time for ... everything, really.

I suppose this is another 'nothing post' since I have not much to blog about, really. ><;; Other than the fact that the resin ear parts I got from Switch arrived today, finally! No photo cause I didn't want to remove them from the packaging since I won't have time to paint them now anyways, but man those resin fumes were strong lol. And they're frickin' huge. I got them for Kaede as cat ears or something but maybe now I'll paint them to resemble fox ears instead. I'm seeing a lot of foxy-themed things everywhere now, reminds me of the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox (highly recommended btw, I think I blogged about it a while back) Speaking of Switch, I'm curious as to what their event gift thingy is, even though I will not be participating. (I think by now I assume no one has extra monies left over after participating in other company's events LOL)

Leaving with a photo of my tinies again. Yuki's glasses finally arrived :D Strange that they're the same size as my 1/4 size glasses but I suppose they don't look too big on his face. Makes me wanna make him cosplay the character he was kinda named after, lol. ^^;

(After 2 years, the mini Le Petit Prince novel I made finally has a proper use...! orz )

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Those two little ones are so precious together! I like Yuki's shirt and the mini novel is just so cute! (That bear hat! I have a brown one somewhere LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks!! (Haha I love that hat, cheap too :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tumblr! LOL
    I bet the next thing, YOU'RE going to get me to join too, somehow!!
    I really love Yuki. If I ever got into doll things, I'd totally go for his sculpt. And he looks totally adorable with those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pheleon: LOL I wouldnt be surprised if that were the case. Haha aww thank you I'm glad you like him!! :D

    ReplyDelete