Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Stay gold

Today I took Kaede outside to take some photos. Sadly right now it's that odd period where its not really autumn anymore cause the leaves are all down yet it's not really winter cause it's not cold enough for snow... yet. >< But still, this is only the second time I've taken him out for photos and I'm happy with the pics I got ^^ (Oh, and by outside... I mean my backyard, LOL. I wanted to go to the park but it felt odd going by myself :S Maybe some other time!)




More pics from this set will be on my Flickr.


I got him to free stand for a brief period of time and snapped this picture..

And to follow up on my last post... looks like I am safe for Luts' winter event! Somehow their promo pics don't feel very Luts-like, compared to their previous years... especially with the event head. The faceups seems more toned down somehow... disappointing but I suppose I should be glad. :} I've edited and revised my "doll wishlist" and I'm gonna try my best to follow it!

One of my clay/craft supply hauls arrived and I'm just itching/dying to play with the transparent clay I got! *_* I wish I could re-stock some more things in my shop for the holiday rush too but sadly I don't have the time. Why must assignments and work/club activities cram together all at the end?? >< Can't wait til this term is over!!

3 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous! At least you still have a backyard to take photos in. It's such a bummer staying in apartments. :( And lucky you for Luts event! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaede. We need to meet again :) Our time together was so fleeting...HAHA

    Girl, I don't want to know how long your doll list is. I've kind of..blanked out lately on the wishlist. Besides Camine. But when I'm getting him is a good...question o_o..

    Just cause I can. (╯° □ °)╯︵ ┻━┻ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics; I love the colours. :)

    Transparent clay? *cough* bubble tea *cough*
    Maybe it's possible? ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete