Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HBD WK & High Tea at Night

So today was my friend WK's birthday~
We all went to watch UP in 3D. I didn't know what it was about (since I'm really out of it in terms of mainstream stuff and whats in theatres since I don't watch tv...)
BUT omg.. it was a really cute movie. I don't know why, maybe I was really emotionally high strung today or something, but I was tearing up REALLY BADLY during the beginning of the movie. (aka, crying..ish) ;_;

WK drove us all down to Yonge St. afterwards and we went to eat Korean food~

Birthday girl and her bibimbap(sp?) :D


Carmen's spicy meat thingy.... o3o


My big big plate of glass noodles + rice... omg I couldn't finish this... so full even now still. x_x


Anney and her stone pot.. spicy pork bone soup... SOMETHING I forgot the name of!!

After eating we were loitering outside the restaurant outside...and then this lady came up to us and handed us all coupons for Cafe Princess, located upstairs!! It was $5 for tea/coffee plus cake..and since we didn't really have anywhere else to go, we decided to check it out since the billboard ad outside showed all these nice and fancy desserts...

Inside was all loungeyish and everything~ The chairs were VERY cosy and comfortable. There were people playing Monopoly at the next table. XD


I ordered some Earl Grey tea. I always wanted to try it.. and it's rather nice. :D Every time I think of Earl Grey tea, I think of Ciel from Kuroshitsuji and his fancy English tea and stuff... so proper... xD


We orderd the daily special, CAKE. Regular cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake and strawberry shortcake. Overall, the strawberry cheesecake was the best. Really creamy and yummy... *3*

Then we chatted a lot. (More like gossiping...Karen lol) but yeah it was a really nice atmosphere. I wouldn't mind going there again - I really wanna try their fruit parfait next time... and their waffles!! I'm a sucker for really nicely made desserts and things like that... D: We were talking about how we should open our own little cafe sometime and hire some really smexy looking guys to be waiters... a possible MALE maid cafe... LOLOL.
That's one of my dreams, for sure. I'd love to learn how to make cakes... realistic versions of my cake charms, for suree.
The cake and tea was a really nice ending to the outing.

Sadly, I had to come home to find more drama on Deviantart. I see why people leave the place now. It kind of ruins my evening... but hmm I have a new idea for a fic now (inspired after watching Maiden Rose OVA 1 last night o.o.. in the middle of a thunderstorm, lol) and I'm off to exercise tomorrow. XD

Until next time. c:

3 comments:

  1. alice is having fun every day..-sigh-.......hanging out everyday...-sigh-......shes got a life T-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL WHAT LIFE....!!!!! COME TO TO~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol if i go everyday i would be broke after 1 week Dx

    ReplyDelete