Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Like the barren wasteland...


Woah.... okay I accidentally forgot to change my camera phone's setting, so I took this in Night Mode. LOL... looks like night time! But really it was sunny and around 12pm in the afternoon.

In the distance somewhere... is Wal-Mart, where I went today with a friend. We walked to Wal-Mart. :'D
I don't know why they just didn't build it right next to the supermarket plaza... it'd be sooo much more convenient... (and a whole lot less walking)

I wanted to get some yellow nail polish, but in the end, I got a pack of gum instead. Sooo random. -_-
Yellow nails makes me think of a potential Vocaloid cosplay, lolol. I happened to have read this really cute and hot doujin of Len and Kaito...LOL hmmmmm. Nah.

Now I'm browsing through a site that sells clothes... great way to pass time, but kinda kills my eyes cause I can't stop staring the cute clothes... ;_;

Anyway. That's all~ Need to get back to drawing~ and finishing my stories... -_- I'm behind again...

1 comment: