Again, Jill and I went walking this morning. Saw some koi fish swimming in the very murky waters of the huge pond. While on the way to the library, I passed by a patch of daisies...I thought they looked nice. :D
I went to pick up this vampire/horror/romance novel called 'Let me in' (Låt den rätte komma in) by a Swedish author. XDD...... Ah.. Hetalia is starting to get to me... now I keep on thinking of Su-san whenever I think of Sweden... -__-
And off to pmall I went~~
I found that the tofu thing I saw before...
... was actually a coin bank.
Don't know about you, but I find these really creepy. O_O
More random stuff. That glass of milk is actually a lamp/light.. it glows... So yeah, I bet you would TOTALLY want a glowing fake glass of milk in your room, amirite~
Also, some chairs... for plants. o.o? iunno, I just thought they looked cute...
Some bunny thing...
So cute ^3^
Went upstairs to the dollarstore and omg.. I found BLEACH pillows :'D but these were $7.99..
BANAKIIII~~~ <333333 XD SO CUTE... it's a waterbottle/drink carrier... to me it's kind of useless... but it's still awesome~~~
Cute Beetle. :D
This store sold accessories/clothes for dogs, and omg guess who was in there~
They were ...sSO CUTE.. and TINY! XD The one in blue kept on barking at me (and was REALLY REALLY HYPER) while the one on the right was just all, "....." :D!!
....And they sold replicas(?) of army related stuff next door...?
A rainbow. :0
AND FINALLY... the purpose of this entry, SHOESSSSSSSSS
LOL..... -_- This was THE purpose of our expedition to pmall today, actually.. I went back to that store that had those shoes I REALLY REALLY wanted (that had a hole in the middle of the heel), and the girl's like, "They're $45." Like wtf? I swear last time she told me $40. I'm pretty sure she just jacked up the price cause she remembered my face, lol... >_> Well, I love those shoes still, and I wish I had them, but I am sure as hell not paying that much for those, SO HA~ Not going back there again~ :)
Instead we scouted around and finally got these. :D Still not my PERFECT SHOE.. but I love them. :D Thanks for haggling, Carmen~~~ <33 hehehehe
Random, but my high school was just on the news......!!! o.o !!
Wah. What a long post.. -_-.. right.. off to draw more HE-TA-LI-A~~~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment