Yesterday I went to High Park with some friends to see some cherry blossoms.
It was a really chilly + windy day for May, and I didn't bring a jacket so I was pretty much freezing...
There was a really Japanese-looking garden + pond that was really nice~
and... a few cherry blossomish-looking trees... and lots of geese and geese crap. I saw a single swan, though! Oh, and not to mention, yaks, peacocks (with the full plume), llamas, bison and deer! (There was a zoo down there, I never knew!)
Wk & Anney~
Also, I climbed a tree. I'm never climbing trees again, because it's really scary getting down.... even though it was only a 1.5m-2m drop.. it looked a lot higher from up there.... o___o;;;; I kind of didn't know how to land, so I landed rather hard on my ankle and it started hurting.... but now it doesn't hurt anymore.... o.o
I also leeched food off of Angel (thanks :D). And now, thanks to Kim, I want those rocket popsicles... the ones with red, white and blue? I haven't had those in sooo long. Hopefully the ice cream truck man who lives on the next street will come buy.... when it's warmer of course....
can't believe it's 13 degrees today in May, and rainy, too.... it's just one of those days where I'm really glad to just be inside and laze around.
On Monday I finally put up all the prints I got from Anime North, and I'm happy to say that my little cubby desk space is filled with smexy arts!!!!!! :D Today I put up my final one on my wall, a large Kuroshitsuji poster/print. I hope the colours don't fade or anything... because I really LOVE that print so much..... >_<
Also, I buttonified my bag (which I had designated to buttons) so now the front is all filled!
BUT I have a lot of left over buttons... and I don't know where to put them!! XD I kind of want to get a separate bag just for Hetalia buttons. I want more Hetalia buttons! XD
One last thing, I had an awesome pchat with Jordan yesterday, BUT SADLY both of us didn't screencap the pics... I'm still regetting, it lol.... D; My Belarus actually looked decent...!
ANyway... hmm that's all~ until next time~

u rlli love bloggin...LOL
ReplyDeleteblogs are made for bloggin
ReplyDelete