
This little guy now resides on my keyboard.. XD Thanks Jordan!
There's a series of these little emoticon characters... I wonder what they're called... cause they are awfully cute in a really weird way.
Even though my room already has enough stuff (which makes cleaning/dusting a pain) I want more... and I came across this:

I found this picture as someone's webcam pic over at DeviantArt... and that user led me to the picture on photobucket.. it was called "Bacon"... :'D
ISN'T IT CUTE????!!?!?!? (yet mean)
But I'm a big fan of bacon so I wouldn't mind putting this on my desk. <3 br="">
I don't really have a figurine collection but I've always wanted one of those Nendoroids~ so cute and tiny... DX and they have playsets for them too now... XD First things first, I must find a Shiki for my Akira... he's getting lonely. :(3>

lol ur bloggin so often haha xD
ReplyDeleteHaha...my keyboard man...too bad he didn't fit on my laptop!!
ReplyDeleteblogs are made for blogging, mary ;D
ReplyDelete