Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

crunchcrunchcrunch


More earrings....part II, I guess from my first collection. Too lazy to upload this on DA... also, I have 8 here, not 10... yes I like things matching... XD This set features green apples and manly birdies, as opposed to the first set. I also made favourites like hamburgers... hee.
Still have 9 more pairs to go...


So my microbes from my last post didn't fit into the small containers I had planned, except for 1.. luckily I had some larger containers.. :'D

Also, I bought this new kind of medium, called "Paperclay"... it's not clay at all, though. It air dries, is freakishly light weight, and reminds me of Styrofoam that can be molded into different shapes.. XD I had some sticks I pilfered from tech class, and decided to make some random figure sticks...


Looks kinda like candy...


I was thinking of them being plant sticks.. stabbing them into the soil of your houseplants for "decoration"... iunno if these would sell, so I only made a few.


Lastly, I bought these really cute plastic bags with clovers on them a few weeks ago. I'm going to give them away when people make a purchase at my table, but I only have 100 of these and I have ~115 charms + other things... oh well. -_-

6 days until AN~ n_n... might as well countdown while I'm at it...

1 comment:

  1. oh..wow...u've prepared so..perfectly...dude raise ur price ^^ WAY UPPP lol wow so many pretty / cute things....T-T...talents...give me some

    ReplyDelete