Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plushie Phail

I went to my friend Carmen's yesterday so she could help me mass produce boxes for my earrings I'm going to sell... and also to work on a plush. I wasn't going to make any plushies to sell, but wthheck.... another friend asked me to make a plush soooo I just made up a random pattern.. WELL, it turns out that plushies are just .. not my thing. ^^; (along with cupcakes)

Okay so ... here they are stuffed:



LOL DON'T LAUGH ;___; If you can't tell, they're evil/emo bunnies....OTL
It looked okay on paper... but when transferred to cloth... it just... died... x_x I srsly wanted to throw it away half way, lol.... But yeah, I'll be totally laughing if anyone buys this. ;_;
Hand sewn by Carmen, the materials are hers too... >_<>_< gahhh.... right.. I better make a lot of moola at AN.... so going to get you Sheshhoshsdgsdgmaru (lawl) stuffies.. and I hope I get a job after AN (since everyone seems to be applying now).... Urgh.. feel kind of sickish right now... after drinking milk tea... -A-;;; last time I got sick from drinking milk tea + eating orange.. so.. have I developed some sort of psychological response...? DX Ahh....\/ Shit shit, 8 days until Anime North.... I ran out of white clay, and I don't think I have time to get more.. D; Also, this morning I contemplated cosplaying China for Anime North, since I heard there was gonna be this Hetalia picnic held on the 24th.... I have the right hair. But then again - Chinese person cosplaying China? Neh. :/ Until next time aru ~ (˚Д˚)ノ彡☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment