Anime North is one week away as of today!!! iunno why but I feel nervous already... XD I'll be manning the entire table by myself this time.... D; aiyaaa mental math failure.....
Erm... as of my table seating... I have no idea where I am.... we weren't given a floorplan or anything... Pheleon/Jessica suggested that we're RIGHT in FRONT of the Dealer's Room (shown on the map given to CMers) but I thought we were INSIDE...? o.O
Aurghhh still have 9 pairs of earrings to make.. I think.. o.O Total charm count is now at..... 112... should I make 5 more dessert charms to make it 50!?! I like even numbers...
Ohhh and I can't believe this, my friend actually liked and wanted to BUY my two bunny plushies listed below... omfg.. at first, I refused to sell it to him cause they were too ugly... but somehow I gave in.. lol. DX This makes me wonder if I should make more.. but.. we'll see.
7 days until AN!!
Oh.. and here's a picture of my yeast microbe family... (since every post seems to have a picture now)

uwah....ur gona have a busy AN this year D:
ReplyDeletewauughh i know... if only i had a replica who would walk around the con and buy stuff too TT_TT
ReplyDelete