And when I woke up, the first thing I did was lose my right contact lense..... and for those who don't know, I use those orthokeratology contacts (the hard kind, where you wear them to sleep) so yeah I was pretty fucked cause they cost $$$ to replace and whatnot and YEAH I WAS FREAKING OUT...... what a crap start, right? BUT after many minutes of fretting, my grandma found it for me.... it was in my garbage bin... =______= but man I was so glad I found it again.... I can't describe the feeling.... *__*
So! Off to AN day 2. A LOT busier than Friday. Got to meet a lot of artists! :D AND TRADED STUFF. :D ~~ I basically... got everything that I wanted, and a bit more..
I was really surprised that someone actually asked for my autograph..????! LOL... and I feel bad for people who looked for me, but I wasn't there (trading things and stuff since I didn't have a chance to walk around the CM the day before).... and I feel bad for not remembering people on DA... I don't remember on the spot, but sometimes when they're gone, it all comes back to me..and then I go: "OH YAH>>... omfg..COME BACK~!! D:" =__= (yes, I'm slow..... I'm sorry... ;_; ...)
I also met up with my cousin (who dressed up as Misa for like, the 5th time) with her bf~
Later, I let Mary & Jordan man my table and headed outside with Jessica (Pheleon) and she serenaded to me with her sexy and shiney guitar/boyfriend..... XD We happened to pass the Soul Eater photoshoot going on.... and.. lol I regretted not ever cosplaying Kid, cause I actually had the stuff done for it....
Anyway... since I forget what went on after this, I'll skip to the dinner. The four of us (Mary, Jordan, Jess & I) left earlier and went to eat at the sushi restaurant across the street. The waitress told us to move tables and for compensation, we got (cold) gyoza on the house (I never got sick from it... I am mildy surprised). The waitress also promised us free ice cream in the end but since Mary & Jordan had to leave early and there were people waiting outside... (and I think the waitress forgot) .. we never ended up getting it... alright, enough ranting... time for pics.. :D
(sorry, too lazy to add labels.... but my dish was the green snakey thing... ) It looked and tasted pretty, but expensive $$$$... but it was worth it since I was with you guys :D
And that concludes day 2......... I actually got some sleep that night!!

YEAH! sushiiis were hot !! lol and my tongue was on fireeeeahhh lol good day ..good day...lots of money "disappeared"...but good day T_T
ReplyDeleteGrrr...you're pictures of sushi are so nice, half of mine turned out blurry!! *steals sushi pictures* Too bad we didn't get ice cream!
ReplyDeleteLOL they're nice?!?! DX the lighting was terrible though..lmao.. :D I know... actually I wouldn't mind some green tea ice cream right about now.....
ReplyDelete