Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Anime North '09: Day 1

What seemed like a few hours is now over, and day one is gone!!!!! ;A; Somehow I feel like AN went by too damned fast, seeing how long I waited for this event.... D;

Even though I did nothing but sit/stand for 5 hours, why do I feel so tired...????! I didn't even get a chance to get out of the Crafters Corner, just walked around the Comic Market at the end to meet a few people... Note to self: must go crazy buying prints/trading tmr...
though tmr is supposed to be the busiest.... DX... Friday = slow as heck.. Saturday = busy, Sunday = everything's on sale (or so that is how Machiko puts it .. XD)
iunno why, but I feel like business was a lot slower compared to last year.. Recession??? XD I'm sure some artists agree with me... or, it could be the fact that the Crafters Corner is like an isolated island ..shielded by the CM.. D; I swear, the CM looks so much larger this year ....

Ahh next time.. (if there is a next time) I'm just gonna get a space, cuz a 6ft long table... is really huge !! (or maybe it's just me and my tiny charms.. ;-; ... )

Hah, also, going there, I was by myself.... and walking through the crowds of con-goers made me feel so out of place cause I wasn't dressed up... I FELT .. so.. ABNORMAL... being...NORMAL... :'D

btw... I took pics of every Hetalia cosplayer that came by my table... and there were quite a few!! Mainly Russias.. :'D And it's lovely to see that the CM contained quite a lot of Hetalia + Kuroshitsuji... I'm gonna have A LOT of fun buying prints tmr.. ahh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I shouldn't be ... but I'm so eager to spend monies.... :'D

Can't wait for tmr... it's gonna be a longgggg day.. but that's.. good!?? :D

Peace~

P.S. Must get a new case for my cellphone cause my old one died... When I took it off, my cell looked like.. NEW... and SHINEY... now it's all scuffed-ish and I can't stop polishing it every 5 secs... TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment