Today I decided to set up for a bit cause I wanted to get rid of my stuff.... I didn't bother setting up a display board... Anyway, I was by myself for 3 hours until Jordan and Mary came (they supposedly got lost for 3 hours trying to get to AN because Jordan was driving local, lmao...)
At 1, we headed over to the Hetalia shoot, and thankfully it was still going on. And wow the fanservice.... :'D!!!!!!! It was overwhelming, but still really funny.
Prussia called all the shots......I did like their flag. I wanted to see some of the other minor countries too, but yeahhh I guess I missed it. I saw mostly Americas & Russias. To my disappointment, most of them were poorly done but still made me smile a bit.... :'D
No pictures........................................ just felt too lazy to whip my camera out..
I saw a cute Finland with a little Hana Tamago. Canada with a cardboard curly strand of hair.
A SUPER CUTE little Switzerland. And omg... Lithuania holding hands with a little Poland. > 3 <
Next we went to get my doujinshi, since I bought some last year (it's becoming an AN-ritual?!?!?!) and I forced Mary to haggle for me.....EHEHEHEHEHEHEE. I got this really pretty and smutty Suzaku x Lelouch one.. and a Kuroshitsuji one (I had to). Sadly it's not smutty but the ones that looked like they contained pr0ns had bad art with Ciel on the cover looking like he's five years old and being molested... o_o And to my horror, I saw some female Lelouch doujins.. with uncensored covers.... @____@
Ahem but back to Kuroshitsuji... These are my favourite cosplayers out of all I've seen:
Love their outfit...everything. I saw a lot of Ciels but not a lot of Sebastians and ah.. the way they post there is awesome, no? And Grell & Undertaker is even included. XD And also, here is a picture of Luke and Guy... for Jillian, who told me to take a picture of a Guy because she loves him. :'D Too bad I missed the giant tokkunaga (sp?) that I saw on my first day... DX
(Oh man, I thought I took few pictures last year, but this year was even less!!!! I think it's because I sat behind a table more... haha.. )
And after a very late lunch outside, what do you know, Anime North is over!!!!!!! Waiting for AN 2010 is already starting?!?! >_<
But... I have to say, this year is by far my best experience, compared to previous years. Even though it was a bit lonely sitting in the Crafters Corner, I finally got to have my own table, unlike last year..... and the coordinator was super nice and lenient about everything. It was a nice little space.
I managed to get rid of most of my merchandise, especially my earrings! Though, I think I made the same amount of $$ as last year, or maybe a little less.
I put a lot more effort this year, though, and didn't cosplay. All in all, I met some really great people and had a fun time.... :D
Grah.. I miss it already.
Until NEXT TIME~
P.S. Now that AN is over... lol... I guess I'm back to rotting my summer away....must find job!!.. ~__~ peace~

ahaha...we werent lost.....for THAT...long...just...2.5 hrs..maybe...XD;; ... hahaha but it was fun..ish :D lol this years AN was funNER than last year ~~ XD <3 think it was cause i wasnt behind the table ..that much hahahaha but im glad u had a table <3 we were able to experience the both sides harhar <3
ReplyDeleteP.S. i love ur cakes...xD <3
i agree it was funner.. XD
ReplyDeleteLOL IM SORRY ..you being behind the table so much was my fault >_<
but yeah... you don't have to worry about that ever again...>_>
It was fun for my first con!! I want to return next year~~ This time Mary will sell ^__^ I-I guess that means I have to sell something the third time we go D: LOL jk. I'm not selling.
ReplyDeleteYo my mom thinks your Italy-tomato earrings are really cute xD
YAY! Ahh~~ I wanna get back into drawing too~~ but no moar selling for me~
ReplyDelete:D !!!