Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

The walls are soft.

I went to Jilliiiian's house today~ after vacuuming in the morning.. and homg... I was utterly AMAZED by her stuffed animal collection. And her house in general. You would think that such a small house containing so much stuff would be messy, but no... everything is so damned clean and organized. :D It's like a museum. I love it.



Sorry for the blurriness...
Hmmm so Jordan was there too, and played Resident Evil while I went and watched the trailer for New Moon on Jill's laptop. I LOLed... so much. Is it just me, or does Jacob's "werewolf" form look like a little puppy dog?? It made me go AWWWWWW when I saw it... srsly. XD

And ugh, iunno but... I just think this whole movie ruined Robert Pattinson's image. I'm sure the fangirls would say he's handsome and stuff, but come on, when the actor for Edward was released, every one hated him instantly... then they loved him. LOL whut happened?
I mean he was really good as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter... I thought he looked like the perfect Cedric. But now... I don't know, Pattinson just looks so... greasy. :|
AND, might I add, his singing sounds like a wheezy old man's...

Moving on...
Since my net is faster now I'm gonna go watch Food TV.. lol. Chef Abroad. Makes me really want to go to the Ice Hotel in Sweden now... it looks so pretty. =A=
Actually, Hetalia in general makes me want to backpack around all of Europe...!!! Ah... I'll go someday... but, Japan first...~

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I just realized I want Himaruya to introduce the country 'Jordan'. THAT WOULD ROCK!!!

    Also, Robert Grease-inson needs a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and im shocked at ur photography skillz!! I CANT EVEN ADMIRE THE BEARS T-T SO BLURRY!!! lol =D <3 ^^ ur still havin fun everyday T_T ~~ JAPANNN nihonnn desuuu ...LOL wapanese mode :D

    ReplyDelete