Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Some white powder went up my nose.

A while ago I ran out of facial cleanser, and so my mom gave me this Shiseido thing to use but I think it was expired, so her friend, who had recently visited Japan, gave us something else to use.
I'm blogging about this cause... I just found this neat, is all. XD


Everything is cooler if Japanese. Well I have to admit, it's true. Some Japanese made things are just so... tiny and cute and yet so... smartly functionable, it's hard to say otherwise. Like this facial... it's actually a bottle of 'washing powder'. I didn't know it was powder at first and sniffed it by accident... hence the title of this post. XD

The little green ball is actually a piece of... foaming-foam? Haha... how do I say this... it's squishy and it creates a shitload of bubbles/foam!! I put some handsoap on it, squeezed it a few times and lots of suds came out. I FIND THAT COOL, OKAY :D So, how to use it this product? Apparently you wet the green ball, put powder on it and make some foam. Then you wash your face with the foam. JUST the foam... you're not supposed to scrub your face with the ball. XD


I am amazed by this thing... I don't know why.


Oh and here... have some SuFin... XD
He's giving Finland some flowers, btw. <3

1 comment:

  1. japanese..always has the coolest stuff >__>!..... i want T_T ..u lucky child

    ReplyDelete