I got one of these little Moofia collectibles. The carton is so cute...
I really wanted the Soya or Rice milk one (I'm sure you can guess why)
These are cute too...
I ended up getting the Latte one. It has a tail. *3*
I also got these really cute pencils at a store in Chinatown, I couldn't resist... they also had the cutest pencil cases and wallets, I wanted to buy them all...!! >_<
And, kinda the purpose of my visit (lol) I finally got a pair of Dr. Martens~~~
They were much cheaper than if I bought online... AND cheaper than where I'd saw them in a store in Toronto. I originally wanted a yellow 7-hole pair and a white 20-hole pair... but yellow didn't look so good up close... in the end I settled for a pair of white 14-hole ones. At first the two zippers bothered me... I'm getting used to it now, though... XD
omfg I wanted these for a while... I can die happy now. Yes, over a pair of boots... rly sexy boots. 8D

OMfgggg...i love your boots...they are lovely...i am jealous!!! were they exp??
ReplyDeleteYAYY TY Anney XD yeahhhh but it was worth every penny ;)
ReplyDeleteplease take a pic of u with that boots and some lacy skirts / shirts ;D
ReplyDelete