Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to TO

I told my mom I was staying until Monday so my parents could have the weekend to themselves but eh... nothing else to do and I don't think I could've handled being woken up at 6 am by my cousin for another few days. >_< I missed TO... but I missed sleeping more... lol.

I dreamed that I was at this rave and instead of a dance floor, there was a pool, and I couldn't swim... and people were playing paint ball and it was all dark and scary with flashing neon lights and stuff. I was being targeted [in a neon yellow swimsuit] but I don't know what happened after that because grandma woke me up..@$#$jhgsdfj Sigh. One thing I do kind of miss about Ottawa - the cute guys. I went to the Rideau Centre [a mall] and omfggg so many cute white guys.. lol...

A picture of the Rideau Canal... :)

3 comments:

  1. errr woken up at 6am = = suxxx

    what cute guys omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. o nos i've been gaming..LOL didnt touch bloggers for a long time Dx aww did u go c ur cousin? :D -lazy to read all ur blogs lol -

    ReplyDelete