Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I feel fat.

Today I went to the Eaton centre with Jils.

We went to get our free gift from aerie because it was a Thursday, but they ran out. -____-

I saw this shirt I really liked that had the union jack on it... but sadly when I backtracked to go get it, they didn't have any size smalls. -_____-

Last night, somehow I ended up on Anna Tsuchiya's wikipedia page and it said how when she first started modelling, in her teens, at 5'6 and 97lbs she was considered overweight for a model in Japan. Then I found out that other models like Emi Suzuki is 5'9 and only 93lbs... like wtf. Maybe that was why, this morning... I felt fat. TT^TT So I went and weighed myself, and it turns out that I'm losing weight. -___- nooo

I blame my mom. Recently she bought this "Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine" and started using it for everything. She is such a health nut... she always tells me to eat things because they contain "omega-3", yet I doubt she even knows what that means. -____-

Anyway. I went to Sears today also to check out this perfume called Flower by Kenzo for a friend. They didn't have it, so I went to Sephora. Freaking expensive. I went to try it and accidentally sprayed too much on myself. (Sorry, QC... but I think it smells terrible - it reminded me of baby powder/oil and I have no other phrase to put it, so I quote Mean Girls - I think it made me 'smell like a baby prostitute'... =.=

We walked along Yonge and iunno... was it just me or were there a whole shitload of people shoving pamphlets and stuff in your face, asking for donations, etc? That's one thing I hate about walking around downtown. And, I feel like at any second someone might come up and mug me or something. -___-

And on the way back on the RT, my friend told me this old man was "checking me out" and kept looking at us with a very "jolly" expression on his face. Good Lord.

All in all, a very -____- kind of day.

P.S. One thing that did put a smile on my face, someone commented on my fruit cake charms on Deviantart:

"I'm sorry for saying this in spanish but I feel it in that way: Qué preciosidaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!! *_* Y encima has de tener un pulso de cirujano..!! te felicito ^^!"

LOL. That made me laugh, it sounds so cute. I FreeTranslated it... and I have a 'pulse of a surgeon'? :'D

4 comments:

  1. hahaha i like the powdery after smell........

    n fk u.... ur losing weight= = $%@#%#$%@#%@

    XD heh... the rt incident's funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf...how did you loose weight..breathing?! lol
    hahaha baby prostitute..i guess thats how qian likes her smell ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLEEGHHH -__-

    no.. I think I always lose weight in the summer cause I don't eat as much D: ... hopefully once school starts I'll get fatter in the winter or something -___-

    and omfg the RT incident.. it's NOT FUNNY... OTL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should buy that "Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine" ...LOL. Shit, 93lbs is so...like...nothing...and 5'6 is pretty short to be a model too. In Canada you'd have to be at LEAST 5'8..probably. Let's go to pmall~~

    ReplyDelete