Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So I'm in Ottawa...

I arrived in the nation's capital on Monday. It was a really spur-of-the-moment decision for me to go and visit my cousins and family there, but I just felt like I needed to get away from TO... and my stupid courses and fuckups. >_>" Excuse me.

Sadly I can't upload any photos cause I didn't bring any USBs with me, but I took a lot and will spam when I get back. 8D
I'm using my cousin's computer now because she's out at work. I seriously need to get one of those mini laptops so I can blog on the go... XD I love my computer way too much... Can't live without it.

Somehow, in Ottawa, I feel like everyone is a lot nicer and more polite. The people in some of the stores talk to you like they actually care about you, lolol. Ottawa is also a lot more... Frenchy.

It's a lot cleaner too, but then again, there's no garbage strike... but still. Everything is really hmm.. nicely kept? My cousin told me that the city of Ottawa phoned them, to tell them to mow the lawn - because their grass was getting too long. LOL... wtf..

2 comments: