Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

*rips hair out*

I swear, choosing courses has to be THE most stressful thing I've ever experienced (that and, trying to get a spot at the Anime North Artist Alley... *cough*)

Due to my stupidity, I forgot to enroll in the practicals for my courses along with my lectures and the ONLY two sections have times that don't go with my schedule. The others are all full. Like, fucking hell, why me?

Not to mention, the site kept crashing on me every minute and didn't let me add any courses. I can't view my timetable for my other session. It took me 2 hours just to select all my courses. -__- Last year wasn't like this, at all. So fucking stupid... I'm severely pissed off right now. Good thing no one was home - because I literally screamed at my computer like heck. I'm desperately PRAYING that my lecture that's conflicted has an online option. Or else I'm really fucked.

Puh. The only two things that relieve stress for me are A) drawing and B) retail therapy (i.e. shopping) and good thing, I have 4 pictures to finish... guess I'll go do that... and get my mind off things... -__- I can seriously draw a picture a day if I'm on a roll. I think I actually did that for all of June...

Hm.. I was also on my way somewhere yesterday and noticed this sign:

...lol, looks like someone had fun switching up the letters. o__o but the message doesn't make sense now... or does it? I don't get it. -__-

Also, I might head to Ottawa for a few days... whenever I choose courses it feels like my summer is already over - and I still haven't done anything productive.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah choosing courses are annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. = = just get on the waiting list then

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh that's not the problem... >___< oh well... I guess I'm over it now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ottowaaa~? when ?~ why?~ how?~ lool

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAWL I totally saw that sign when I was driving past it too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete