Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

FIFA World Cup

EDIT 6/24: The 2006 finalists are eliminated from the group of 16! o_o
I still don't know which teams I'm rooting for - maybe the South American ones... xD but I added more fan art to this post. :D
---------------------------------
I'm not much of a sports watcher, but my dad had one of the games on yesterday so I couldn't help peeping in now and then... xD

And plus, I'm enjoying all the Hetalia fan art! I love group pics.



art by shel-yang


art by einlee
lol, their expressions...


art by seraphlei

And finally some official art by Himaruya himself:


Now for a little random rant.. xD Today I had a midterm, and afterwards I went to the post office to send out some packages. (Prizes for a polymer clay food contest on DA) I sent one to Singapore and one to Germany. And the third, I need to send to Austria.

I was waiting for all three winners to reply me with their shipping addresses so I could send them out all at once, but no. I gave up waiting after a week and decided to go ahead and send the two... and then when I got home, I saw that the third person finally sent me their address. -__- Seriously??! Siiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment