I love the fact that Canada comes with a little polar bear and Prussia has his Gilbird... but right now I'd kill for the Sweden and Finland couple the most. *u* Spain is adorable, too! (Ack, trying hard not to think about what happened in their last match against the Swiss - WHAT HAPPENED, SPAIN??!?)
The two mystery figures (really obvious... no mystery here) appear to be HRE and Chibitalia. What I'm hoping for is that they'll release the Nordics and Baltics next... *fingers crossed*
I also came across some rather amusing merch. I'm sure all otaku have seen those mouse pads with "bumps" on them where you rest your wrist - and the "bumps" are an anime girl's boobs. Well now here's something like that, only targeted towards girls:
YEAHH I'd totally love to rub my wrist against Youji's naked torso... totally. :'D He's a character from the BL pc game called "Sweet Pool"... (yup, he's in chibi form on the header I'm currently using on my blog) These stash of goods were available at Comiket 76 in Japan last year.
Yet again, I'm staring at stuff I'll never get my hands on, lol.
I wish I could be TRAVELING this summer too. Those were my original plans, then summer school came into effect. But I'm making plans for my future travels for next year... and also... must... spend monies on useless things... !!! >_<

No comments:
Post a Comment