I just found out there's gonna be a TnC anime released this October... !!!!! *u*! omfg how come I didn't know this sooner..? xD Anyway Togainu is a BL pc game produced by Nitro+CHiRAL (same makers of Lamento, and Sweet Pool) but it looks like the anime is an adaptation of the manga instead (which was licensed by TokyoPop) ... which means it's a "toned down" version, which means... from the looks of the trailer, it's gonna focus more on the story/plot and not actually contain any "yaoi" material, lol. If I said I won't be disappointed, I'd be lying, but... either way, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! :>
Trailer is below; be warned - it's kinda... bloody.
Is it just me or do they all look really... "bishie"? xD Different from how they look in the game... but heckk bishies + bloody fighting = I LIKE.
And also I have to share the DRRR!! parodies of this, because I thought they were done amazingly well, especially the opening:
【咎 狗の血】でデュラララ!!OP
and the ending too (which has a million parodies already, lol)
【咎狗の血】デュラララ!!ED
Finally, on an entirely random note, today for the first time in my life, I felt an earthquake, albeit a tiny one. ★
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago

Why does that anime look so BAD ASS!? Well, guess I'm tuning in.
ReplyDelete