Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gaga + Glee

Alejandro - Lady Gaga - I think this is my favourite video of Gaga's, lol. I love the military theme, her makeup... and her gadgets... and the... half naked guys... AHEM. The song makes me think of something totally different but whatever... the video. *_*

Glee season finale - MEH. That was my reaction... it didn't feel very finale-like to me (unlike episode 13) and way too predictable. I did like the whole Rachel's mom thing, though... I'm interested in seeing how things turn out. And again, Sue is so sweet (leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I say that, though)

2 comments:

  1. i still like the video for bad romance the most. this one lacks a coherent plot........

    and yes the glee finale sucked = =... but the "other asian guy" had a line!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only videos I think that have clear plots are Paparazzi and Telephone.. xDDD though I guess Bad Romance does make more sense than this

    lmao, I wonder if he'll have more lines in the second season..

    ReplyDelete