
Another bag of candy I just had to try! Basically, it's hard candy flavoured like desserts from different countries. {Enter Hetalia thinking mode}

The flavours:
Switzerland - Cheesecake
Italy - Tiramisu
France - Millefeuille
USA - Apple Pie
China - Mango Pudding
The best tasting one was the tiramisu! The cheesecake one I didn't like so much, because even though it actually tasted like the real thing... it smelled kinda funny, like actual cheese. xD
It would be neat to have a pancake-with-maple-syrup flavour for Canada... 'cause that's the only Canadian sweet I can think of, lol.
And also, to recap the USA vs. England match yesterday, which, I couldn't stop thinking US/UK all throughout, I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one!

art by nairchan
Haha, and my dad was saying how England should have won... ;D

Canadian sweets? Moose droppings! aka chocolate covered nuts.
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't count~!! Dx
ReplyDelete