I always see these square shaped chocolate bars in supermarkets but I've never tried them... so I decided to. :P I had a hard time picking flavours, but since I like milk chocolate the most, I picked the kind that appeared to contain milk from the Alps...
Unlike others, this chocolate is so easy to break into pieces. And it's soo yummy omg *_* I can't stop eating it!!! However, 6 pieces is the equivalent of 200 calories... (hmm maybe I should eat more since I need to gain some weight, lol.. o_o)
Then... last night, I couldn't stop watching this MV by Miss A that my friend who came back from Korea showed me; she said that they were popular there (and normally I hate all-girl kpop groups but... they really grew on me... xD;;)
And then I went on to Youtubing other popular Korean groups...

Then I found this indie rock band called C.N Blue. I don't know how I ended up on Youtube for hours until I finally slept at 2 am... but yeah. It was worth it. There should be more Korean rock bands. I love this song. :'D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- NOW IM ADDICTED TO THIS SONG.
ReplyDeleteLOL 8D
ReplyDelete