Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ribbon

I think I have a tendency to hoard too many craft things... ribbon in particular. I wanted to get some thin black ribbon but surprisingly the dollar store nor Wal-Mart had any. They had other colours but just not black...

I was cleaning out my supply cabinet so I took a pic of my little ribbon collection. :>

I went to Dollarama yesterday and homg so much Halloween stuff!!! *__* I loooove Halloween! So I got some Halloweenish ribbon (on right) and I also saw some ribbon with cherries on it so I had to get that too. xD It was too cute!!

Anyway, there was so much stuff perfect for Halloween parties. I wanted to hoard some other stuff too, like trinkets (little skeletons and stuff) but again, I don't know what I'd use it for and I was already short on storage space. *sigh* -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment