Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween goodies + Gijinka

So I know it's not even October yet and it's like 30 degrees Celsius outside today (and so windy!) BUT I decided to use the opportunity to make some Halloween themed clay goodies.


First I decided to make some doll-sized candy corn. Later I realized that I had gotten the order of the colours wrong. It's supposed to be yellow-orange-white. I don't know how... but it's pretty sad, considering there are only three colours. ; -; I remade them. orz


Why, yes, those are indeed eyeballs in those cupcakes. And you might spot a finger in there too. Trust me, I've wanted to make something like this for a loooong time, I just never had the time. And surprisingly, I'm actually keeping up with my readings for school... xD

These aren't "finished" yet... I will post better pics (showing all the gorey bits) later. :D


And for the month of August or so, after I stopped doing GaiaOnline commissions due to lack of interest, I guess I had some kinda art block. Didn't really draw anything... then I joined a Pokemon gijinka swap (randomly... I'm pretty new to the whole concept) Turned out it really got my creativity going so I printed out some of my favourites and drew my own versions... :0

I didn't really appreciate gijinkas at first, but now they're really growing on me! *draws furiously*

No comments:

Post a Comment