Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween goodies II

My "promo pics" for my Halloween treats sets are finally done :)


I like this pic the most. (I think how well the pic turns out seems to depend on my background...) Yup, I remade all those candy corns. I made each piece by hand... it took me a surprisingly long time... >_>

I made 4 of these sets to sell at Den of Angels (bjd forum) but I'll most likely be moving them to my Etsy later on cause... my shop is so so empty. I don't even wanna bother with it (and save my monies) but what the heck.


The black base cupcake has purple icing complete with worms, fingers, an eyeball, and some blood topped off with some green slime. Yum. I also made some candied brains (like candied apples) but they didn't turn out so well and I deem it a failure for a neurosci student, so no pics here. xD;;


Mishka modeling the kitty cupcake.

I also finished my Halloween swap gift. Yessss just one more gift to make then I'm calling it quits. I'm sick of fighting with my mother's sewing machine, it seems to hate me. D: That, and I realized that I have no talent or skill whatsoever at making clothes... *tear

2 comments:

  1. Alice....it's Carmen!! Since you've been MIA from msn...need to look for you here lol! Anyways...you have any bunny/rabbit-charm stuff?? I wanna buy lol~~~ (ps: find me on msn = =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! The little lollipops are adorable, I loved how they're wrapped and everything :D

    ReplyDelete