I decided to make it into a permanent coat this time... and made some matching socks too.
Surprisingly enough, one of my auntie's sons used to collect Jenny dolls (which are pretty much a Japanese version of Barbie, I think) back in the day, so he passed on a part of his collection to me because he'd heard that I was into bjds... (turned out he actually attended Dollism, the bjd convention in HK!! It's a small world..)
There were a lot of clothes @_@ and so much stuff! Sadly most of the things didn't fit Myles or wasn't his style so I packaged up everything nicely and put them away.
I was told I could sell these items but since I'm pretty sure they're not popular anymore ... I decided against it.
I did manage to find a little leather carrying bag though! And also a coat, one shirt and a little scarf... >u<
lol the jeans don't match at all. I guess I have to go and try to make some pants now!! But they look harder to make than shirts... D:
Oh, and I finally sent out my package for the swap I mentioned before... I ended up making two really bad looking dresses with Mishka as my model. OTL I have a feeling that my partner won't get around to taking photos of my gifts any time soon, so I'm happy for that! And I'm not even going to expect anything in return... srsly. xD But swaps are fun... and I've learned a lot!!

No comments:
Post a Comment