Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TREE Design

I ordered a satchel from Korea-based bjd clothing & accessories shop TREE Design to complete Kaede's "going out" look. I previously bought some of their stuff that was on the Luts website but I think they opened their own English website only this year. They have an event going on right now where you can get a coupon that takes 15% off your entire purchase. I ordered on October 15th and it was shipped the same day, and it arrived today! I wasn't expecting such a fast delivery! :D

I was really surprised that the box was so big... since I only ordered 1 item! I also forgot to select the shipping method (you have to add it as a separate item to your cart before you check out) but Tree Design e-mailed me kindly asking if I preferred air mail (free) or EMS ($28 to Canada, or free if your order totals over $250). I chose air mail :)

Turns out they gave me a free item!!! *o* I was totally not expecting this, and it was very kind of them. It's a white sleeveless hoodie and I don't think I've seen on it on the site anywhere. The satchel I got was packaged so nicely in a box and was stuffed with bubble wrap to give it some shape.

I got four of their business cards. I wonder what the Korean says.. >__<

The satchel has a little tag on it, as if you were buying a real, human sized bag! So cute!! The bag is actually a convertible one where it can be a side bag and comes with an extra strap to be used as a backpack as well.

Here is the free item, it is very nicely made (button holes :D) and also has a miniature clothing tag that has washing instructions on it... so cute *w* ... I don't wanna cut it off lol.

Here is Kaede modelling the bag. Using it as a side bag for now... it's a perfect size to fit all the miniature ipads and macbooks that I'm sure every doll has by now, hahah xD;; He is all ready to go out!!~

Another photo by the plants. Don't be fooled by the light, it was actually overcast all day today. I don't think Kaede will make it outside any time soon for photos T__T;; Ah well. 

Overall, I'm very impressed with Tree Design's service and quality of their products. I'm currently eyeing some more products and waiting for a lot of their stuff to go back in stock!


3 comments:

  1. Why is that bag so...crazy cute!! *__*!!!! OMG...haha I almost want one now. >__<;; I love all the small cute details they've added too!

    Stop it Alice...making me want to buy random doll stuff that I shouldn't be buying! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWAHAHA! Yes, get one for your future(?) SD, LOL :D

      Delete
    2. LOL I got SD heads..but no bodies O_O...haha. It's macabre.. XD! SIGH...there's only one man who's destined to be my future SD! bwahaha and you know who it is ;)

      Delete