But first I had to sand down the seams on his arms. Let's just say that sanding... is hard work @_@ no wonder there was a sanding option for Soom, and to think I'll have to sand all of Remy's parts when he arrives... T_T well, it's a learning experience, I guess...
Sorry for the shirtless-ness >_< the top he originally had on left some major stains after just two days of wearing so I just left him as is.
I chose a dragon because I think it would look cool and manly on him :D
I finished this in about 2-3 hours. There are some areas I would like to fix/could've done better, but I admit that I majorly rushed... I had to get this done because I have a relative coming over tonight and that means no more doll stuff for the next few days and onwards because I won't have the time.. u__u uurrgh. I also used a reference. If I drew this freehand or created my own design from scratch, it would've taken me MUCH longer...
I went ahead and blushed his hands too while I was at it. Here I am trying to make him more manly, yet I give him a manicure!! D; He didn't have clearly sculpted nails so I just went and did whatever.. ><
I am really loving this wig btw!! *o* It's from Luts. I adore the colour of it!! And the style looks exactly like it does in the photos, unlike some wigs from Leekeworld.
What happened to the innocent school boy look I had originally planned for him???! LOL he looks like he got involved with the wrong crowd now..OTL
And he's suddenly giving me Dino vibes... (character from Katekyo Hitman Reborn..)
I would still love to do more tattoos in the future, and take my time on them. Hmm I'm thinking of a crane or koi fish on his back, but we'll see!
Anyway, there is a reason for all this madness. I'm plotting something, of course ;)

I LOVE IT. OMGGGG I don't have the guts to give my kids a tattoo..cause it doesn't go with their 'characters' LOL or image o_o;
ReplyDeleteMaybe...future Camine? HAHAHA
BUT OMG, KAEDE LOOKS SO MANLY NOW...OMGGGGGGGG *SPAZZZZ*
Hey, you can be manly and have nice manicured nails....HAHAHA ;)
YAY!!!! >///< LOL I know just what you mean, and cuz it'd be like a million times harder cause you're working on such a smaller surface D:
ReplyDeleteOMG..CAMINE YES :D I can see it already hahah!!
AWESOME...I'M SO GLAD XDDD LOL
Lol. We should get our big boys together and form a gang ^^
ReplyDeleteI don't like that idea..bad bad influence >o<
ReplyDeleteHis tattoo looks amazing! *w*
ReplyDeleteReally awesome seeing a guy with such an innocent-looking face reveal his badass tattoo! X3