We went to Kim Po, I believe it was called. It's a bitch to park there but it's worth it cause the food is awesome. I messed up my vermicelli before I had a chance to take a picture... but above is a pic of my friend's Vietnamese iced coffee... which I had never seen before cause I don't drink coffee.. ><
Afterwards we went to Pacific Mall near by to walk around. I was pretty set on spending $0 (cause I always end up buying random stuff when I'm there) and my friend helped me stick to that. orz. But it was kinda torture, seeing how CUTE clothes with LACE and FRILLS and FLOWERY PRINTS were in every store. TT___TT
While I was moping around about how I wanted to get into elegant/sweet lolita fashion, we saw a bunch of lolitas walking around!!
Loveee their dresses. ;A; I want that cake purse... =o=
Hobbies are difficult things. It's like, you're either into bjds or lolita, cuz it's hard enough to get established with either, but I want both. XD Right now I find it so much easier to buy things for dolls instead of for myself, kinda sad, but I'm just too picky sometimes... *sigh*
Pmall was brimming with cute things, as usual... like these little pianos.
I wanted to get some bling, too... I mean, shiny jewelry, lol. Some day I'll come back to haul some stuff. Preferably when I'm feeling better... kinda starting to feel feverish all of a sudden. @_@ Ahh I feel like I blog too much...!!!

Kim Po! I love their pho :)
ReplyDeleteYum Kim Po is awesome (this is Jordan btw)
ReplyDelete