Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Doll musings

My friend Kim came over yesterday and brought her dolls, so we had a mini doll party. xD I wanted to do a photostory, but I guess I need to do more planning first and make some props before that happens >_<


Hajime, looking all BL novelist like.. LOL I've been watching too much Sekaiichi Hatsukoi u__u;;

I made a little comic, cuz I was bored and it was fun to edit... I really love editing bjd pictures and turning them into comics :P It's much easier and faster than drawing a comic, that's for sure (for me, anyways.. >_<)

Really random. Kaede has green hairs!!! :D It's one of the spring limited colours from LeekeWorld. I got it because it reminded me of Akira's (from Togainu no Chi... =u=). It looks more greenish in real life, but I really like it.

Kaede also seems to give off wannabe-Princess vibes. Like the "I'm going to be a Princess, I want a Prince!!" type of guy. LOL oh man I've been reading too many BL novels lately with guys like that...OTL what have I done! XD

Fangirly craziness aside, Soom released another tiny Monthly Doll. I thought I was doomed when I saw the teaser pics cuz there was a dreaming/sleeping face! But then I saw the rest of the promo pics and was saved. ^-^"


I like how they call it "meditation head". But what I really like is the tail feather... so cute. If only I could get just the tail feather lol... it'd go great with Myles' chicken hat... xD;;

Someday I'll get a tiny with a sleeping/dreaming head :(
But the tiny that is coming home is Soom's April MD, I finished the layaway finally! I'm getting a Lami, bit I'm naming it Remy. The resin colour is "baby pink"... I'm hoping it won't be too pink or anything :S

This is my first doll from Soom and I ordered it blank, and without any extras. I'm really not a fan of fantasy styled clothes. >< Considering how Photoshopped their promo pics are... it will be an interesting box opening, that's for sure. lol I'm hoping that it will look somewhat... decent... especially the "surprised" head. >< Supposedly this lil guy is Myles' counterpart/enemy/rival. :D

I'm already scheming about the endless possibilities for photostories... >A<

8 comments:

  1. i'm such a sucker for these mini-coms or short stories. X3' moar plz? *puppy eyes* or, in all honesty, that's what i think bjd are all about(not rly,but..) if you wanna share their epicness with others.

    so.. please prepare for such a short story or comic someday, pretty please with suger on top? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, of course! xP I wasn't sure if anyone would like them ^^' Thanks drend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That...new MD is cute. Shit. LOL I WILL RESIST CAUSE YOU KNOW WHY? I DON'T HAVE MONEY HAHAHAH.

    It's too late for me to formulate a real response to your post LOL Ughh just got off work at midnight @__@;

    WHEN DO YOU WANT YOUR LUTS STUFFS?? Maybe I should just harass you on DoA about it with the 'price' stuff and blah blah.

    *rolls into bed* G'night lady. We can have random photostories with our Tinies when I get Sage in... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY REALLY YOU THINK IT'S CUTE??? :D

    LOLOL YEAH harass me on DoA...no wait...I'll harass YOU lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 2 dollies joining me this week! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!! I want mine T_T hate waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous! I joined a split for Lami to get the surprised head, but then the split got canceled... T^T
    I'll be looking forward to seeing your Remy come home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Metal: That's a shame! The surprised head is the best part! :( I'm looking forward too...really dying of waiting right nnow..!! T__T

    ReplyDelete