Finally got two midterms off my back, and now it's reading week~!! :D Thus I've been catching up movies and hobbying, as much as I can before I head for another trip to the US in a week or so >_<
When I started making my katamari felties for AN, I got to play the katamari game for ipod touch/iphone called "i love katamari". I stopped playing cuz I got stuck, but now... I've cleared the game! (Alright... I'm OBSESSED) I've also noticed how...primitive... it is, compared to all the gameplays I've seen on Youtube... o_o I wish I could play the other versions but... in the mean time, I've decided to re-make some felties because I have this whole bag of polyfil I didn't even use up... T__T
How on earth did my desk turn into a mini plush toy sweatshop... It looks like Anime North prep part 2... OTL
Speaking of which, I did a little digging and got pictures from the katamari shoot that I missed at Anime North this year!! Photo credits go to Jocelyn~

Such amazing cosplays!! *_* And if you look closer... on the King's crown

...it's one of the katamari felties I made!! XDDD Ah it's so TINY!! X) The girl who bought it came back to show me a picture later. It made me soo happy, I just had to share it here too! >u<
I'm gonna try and make more things and stuff my etsy shop, finally (and hopefully the Canada Post strike will be resolved soon)!
On other news, I went to the "Taste of Asia" food fair/market/cultural event yesterday with a friend. The stench of stinky tofu was awful, but it was worth it because we got to eat some yummy takoyaki and other delicious foods!! And I bought this mug from one of the booths there:
I like mugs with sturdy lids because I'm a germaphobe/neatfreak who doesn't want things falling into their drinks ^^;;;
The booth I got it from was also selling a bunch of other cute mugs with such adorable designs, I wanted to buy them all! T_T
All in all, it was a fun day. Now, time to catch up on posting..

Does that mean you're going to do a table at AN for next year too? XD If you are, I'm going too and I'm going to take the weekend off and attend all 3 days ^^
ReplyDeleteI don't know...if these don't sell online then maybe D: LOL it's too soon to decide ><
ReplyDeleteAre you going to be taking lots of photos tomorrow I guess? HAHAH..document... XD
ReplyDeleteBTW. Canada post not striking anymore :D :D :D
I can finally ship my stuff...YAH. LOL and get my stuff ToT;;
That cup looks amusing...but I like cups that are large and also have lids. Cause I drink so much...it's just a pain for me to keep walking back and forth refilling water...*lazy* >o<;
Johnson? Is there a Johnson remake?? :D :D
ReplyDelete