Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award



The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

Thank you Metal_Minish for this award!

Eleven (11) things about me
1. I'm sorta obsessed with boy's love (BL aka 'yaoi')
2. I secretly really like dressing up and being girly... yet at the same time I really want to be bad and dress up in punk/distressed styled clothes
3. I'm a fan of the TV show Glee, my favourite characters are Kurt, Quinn & Rachel
4. I was sorted into Ravenclaw house on Pottermore
5. I don't have any pets
6. My favourite breed of dog are Siberian Huskies
7. I really want to get a tattoo someday
8. I'm currently listening to Metric's newest album 'Synthetica' and loving it
9. My room is painted lavender/light purple
10. I collect Aokubi Daikon things, he is a Japanese character who is a white radish
11. I don't know what I want to do in life

Replies to Metal_Minish's Questions:
1. Your dream job?
A pathologist working for the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. All due to a novel I read where the main character was also named Alice and she was like a soldier in the front lines of a war against bio-terrorism, I thought that was super cool.

2. Welcome to warp zone! Which fictional universe (from games, movies, comics etc) would you like to visit?
I'm currently watching an anime called GOSICK that is set in the 1920s in a fictional European country called Sauville. That seems like a nice place, plus I love the clothing style. ^^

3. If you could have any animal in the world as your pet, what would it be?
A wolf or an eagle.

4. Latest expensive thing you bought?
Probably my clothing haul.

5. Something you're afraid of?
Something health-related, like suddenly being diagnosed with a terminal illness, losing a sense or having to go to the dentist :(

6. Fantasy or sci-fi?
Fantasy!

7. Something you want to do/experience before you die?
Too many things! But at least I'd like to travel the world, get a job, decorate my own place, and complete my doll wishlist, to name a few.

8. When growing up, were you spoiled?
I'd say no, but probably yes compared to other people since I'm an only child. ^^;

9. Something that's popular, but you're tired of it?
Twilight? I read the first book before it exploded in popularity and didn't think it was all that great. The movies are awful to watch though because my vision of Bella & Edward are NOTHING like what's in the movies.

10. Do you prefer to ride a bike or walk?
Walk. Not good with things that move...

11. You get one wish to make the world a better place. What is it?
Get rid of the entire human race? xD

Also Machiko & Galileo were already tagged! (I don't have 11 people here since I don't personally know very many people who blog...more or less I'm just pimping out people who I think are awesome, lol)

My questions for you are:
1. What would you do if you found a $1000 bill on the floor and you were by yourself?
2. What is your favourite country to visit?
3. If the world was to end tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would do right now?
4. Sky-diving or rock-climbing?
5. What is your motto?
6. Do you think people are capable of being truly altruistic?
7. Sweet or salty foods?
8. What is your favourite kind of pie?
9. How do you deal with stress?
10. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
11. Would you prefer to travel the world by boat or by plane?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half way through writing my random questions I felt like I was either interviewing someone or doing a psychological assessment..haha ;;
Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGG You're in Pottermore?! I just signed up very recently. XDDD I was actually trying to get into Gryffindor but I got Slytherin instead. So much for "cheating" LOL.

    I love your "Get rid of the entire human race" quote. I actually thought of that LOL but decided to put something that's less likely to get me butchered looool. Thumbs up for your dream job! I hope you get your wish! >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyahaha XD
      This is all in good fun, don't take me seriously! LOL Thanks, I hope you get your wish too! ;)

      Delete
  2. LOL...i still have to do mine O_O!!! >___<;;;;
    And wow, what a dream job! Intense lady...intense!! @(*o*@)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Go Go! I wanna read yours! :) Hahaha, wouldn't be a dream if it ain't intense! :'D

      Delete
  3. Glad you did the tag, it was fun reading your answers and facts! ^o^

    As response to your question about Atari's wig;
    I got both their wigs from Pipos, at the same time as I ordered Sinclair's grey body. But I think Crobidoll got wigs similar in style to Atari's as well~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun to do ^^
      Ooh, yes I thought it was a Crobi wig! It's very cute :)

      Delete