It was Myles' first birthday earlier this month. I wanted to make a clay cake and stuff but of course, I didn't have time. Anyway... here he is playing with his Nintendo DS. XD (all shots taken with my dad's new camera... compared to my old Pentax, everything is so flashy with touchscreen and all)
I can't believe he's more than a year old already. And he hasn't yellowed at all (well, he did spend most of the time in his box...) but I'm glad for that. :)
I picked up some more candy and snacks at T&T on the weekend:
Candies that taste like a more flavourful version of Smarties and some ... chicken drumstick snack? XD So cute.
I wish I knew what it said...
Sadly, most of the drumsticks were broken (at the bone part) but I did manage to find some unbroken ones. Mini drumsticks!! They're crunchy and taste like chicken. :D
And of course, I had to make Myles wear that chicken hat and take a photo. XP Should've filled his basket with eggs or something... I happen to have quail eggs in my fridge, maybe I'll do a shoot later with those. xD;;;

No comments:
Post a Comment