Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PANTS! & Outfits too

Decided to make a separate post. >u< I'm gaining more confidence at working with my mother's sewing machine now... but still have a lot to learn. =w=


I was saving the Santa fabric (which I pilfered from a bin in my grade 8 family studies class, no lie) to make a shirt for Myles, and I made some Christmasy pants along with it. The sleeves of the shirt thingy ended up being too long =n= and the neck too wide... and also he looks like a dwarf from this angle... /facepalm


I ordered this fabric during the summer and finally I have a chance to use it! (It looks a lot less pink irl, sadly) PJ pants with sheep and ducks on them! Fits Mishka well, but the only problem is that Kid Delf's butts are really huge and I don't know how to work around that... >_>;; (Hmm compressing images seems to kill the quality.. didn't happen with my old pics ..I really need image editing software on my laptop.. ><)


This outfit I didn't make, but I forgot to post it before. I received this Articuno costume from the lovely Denise (aka Sennenrin on Den of Angels) in a Pokemon Gijinka Swap I joined back in October. Thank you so much!! This outfit is sooo cuteee and snuggly!! I love it so! I couldn't believe the amazing detail, too. Everything was hand sewn!



I joined a Gloomy Bear themed swap recently, so that should be fun, too. XD Can't wait to get working on my gift~ ^u^ More later~

No comments:

Post a Comment