The past month has been a pain for me, writing papers and such... I've never had to write a paper until this year and boy, do I ever hate it. I ended up submitting an assignment late because I was supposed to submit it in two different places and I didn't know about the other place until it was too late. I guess I should check my school e-mail inbox more often but who wants to when it's so ugly and spam-laden and no one ever e-mails me except my TA?? I guess this is a learning experience but what a terrible way to end the term. I'm still pretty bummed about it, but I guess I should stop ranting now... I try not to rant here too much.
Oh, and not to mention... my study break is practically non-existent. Ack now I just want December overwith...! And for more reasons than one: I ordered another doll. >_< These things are addictive! But I guess compared to other people in this hobby, I'm not THAT obsessed. Some people will do anything to get limited edition dolls... I hope that doesn't happen to me. I haven't had my heart set on any limiteds... and let's hope it stays that way. ;)

Because certain limiteds are released at an exact time, people storm the site and it crashes. Exhibit A: Crobidoll. I didn't take this screen-shot, but I found this pretty amusing. Guess which one I ordered?! XD That's right... the most expensive one. :D

I was bored and made a webcomic, inspired by the cute webtoons that the company Crobidoll actually made, based on their newly released dolls (I think you can see all the webtoons here). SO cute. >3< Jun ~~ Too bad he won't arrive for another month ... Well. In the mean time, I ate a rather interesting snack today:
It was some kind of tiny crunchy flaky roll with some dried beef jerky-like substance in the middle. Weird, but it didn't taste too bad!
I could really use some candy/sweets right now though... I can't believe I never really blogged about REAL cakes. I collect pictures of beautiful cakes but never get a chance to eat them... that needs to change!! >:T

Umm..I don't think I realized how pretty those dolls were until I went to that website >_>
ReplyDeleteHow much are they usually anyway?
All the prices are as is... the only one inflated in the screenshot was Jun's for some reason. :)
ReplyDelete