I managed to find the scarf I made more than a year ago to complete Myles' holiday look:
*ho ho ho* ...He needs a hat ._.
My Dollmore order arrived yesterday, too! :D I am absolutely thrilled with everything. (The last time I ordered from Dollmore directly, I ended up selling nearly half of what I'd purchased... -_-)
I got mini handcuffs and dog tags. (The handcuffs say "Italy" on them... which reminds me of this AU Hetalia fic I read recently where Spain was a cop trying to arrest S.Italy cause he was a mafioso... 8D) They are actually too tight to fit on my dolls' wrists so they are a fashion accessory instead. =)
And I swear it said on the site that the chain with the dog tags was 22cm long... but no matter...
I separated them into two! *w*
Behold my messy closet! A quick crappy shot of Mishka & Louis wearing some of their new things. :B The cat ears... so cute. ;u; I made the frog pants out of the froggie material I mentioned last post. Louis finally has a faceup but I'm gonna to re-do it again... Better pics dumped on my flickr.
I will probably post tomorrow too but in case I don't: Merry Xmas~~~!!! Best wishes for a safe & healthy holiday~ :)

No comments:
Post a Comment