I had some commission & trade work for friends so it was a good excuse to play with clay again~
Random bunny... didn't follow the ref so it's missing some things... Dx
My friend wanted me to make No Face from Spirited Away. (I tried to look for other No Face charms as reference but there weren't that many... I would've thought there'd be lots!) I might re-make this since I only followed the reference until after I baked it, and it still doesn't really look like the character! T_T His mask is too circular. It's hard to see in the picture, but the marks underneath the eyes is painted in dark purple... I think it's a bit too dark. The only thing I like are his little arms... xD
I also watched Spirited Away again (after almost 8 years??), the original Japanese version, to refresh my memory *coughrelivechildhoodcough* (The first and only time I watched this movie, it was the Cantonese version, where Haku's voice sounded like a girl's. For the longest time after wards, I thought Haku was a girl. -_-)
And here is a preview of some things I am making for the Gloomy Bear Swap I joined:
Little Gloomy's
A shirt I made... I have a feeling it's too small, but I'm gonna wait until my SD sized doll arrives to see if it fits before I make another from scratch. I can't seem to sew from measurements alone--the first time I made stuff, it was too big. The second time, it was too tight... so frustrating. -_-"

No comments:
Post a Comment