Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stuffies

I got some more mini things yesterday while I was out shopping for supplies~


Re-Ment ('minna de itadakimasu~!"??) school lunch series and a MegaHouse miniature Italian food & cat themed series (I think it was the last one) ... both impluse buys, but I think I'll start collecting these again now, after my last Re-Ment purchase totally put me off getting more... xD;;;

There are sets of 8 or 10 for each series so you have a small chance of getting the set you want. It can be frustrating, especially since I'm so unlucky and last time I ended up getting the set I wanted the least. (I had a hard time selling it off after wards and it cost me even more to ship it >_> never again!)

This time I waited until I got home to open the boxes--I think it's good luck because I ended up getting some decent sets! (Still not the ones I wanted the most though... I'm so picky xD)


I got the cafe set. I like the little biscotti in the fishy shaped dish~


Useful doll props :D


Lunch food set for Myles... oopsie.


*tantrum*


*Can't... reach...*
I quite like this set... the little bread slices! The packaging of the milk box (triangle thing) is so detailed. *_*


It came with a perfectly sized spoon!


(Reminds me of the ridiculously epic scene in the last episode of Occult Academy where Bunmei fights back the aliens and closes the time warp with a mere spoon...)

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see these posts it makes me want to by a little lovely of my own. How cute <3 Mini food is so fun!

    ReplyDelete