I somehow thought she was treating us to lunch... but turns out it was dinner, so I snacked on some junk food and we played Rockband to pass the time. (We successfully completed one song... quite a feat, I say xD)
I made Jills another cheesecake charm with her name piped on a chocolate ...thingy (forgot what you call it) it was mighty difficult but I think I'm getting the hang of piping letters now!
We went to Sushi on 7, an all-you-can-eat place. The sashimi looked really fresh - I'm kinda iffy about eating raw seafood but I did try a piece of butterfish/white tuna... lol I wanted to eat more but I was afraid of getting ill or something since my dad always says they're loaded with parasites or something... iunno, I'm paranoid... but I'll get used to it since I really want to eat blue fin tuna someday!! xD The green tea ice cream, strangely enough, was exactly like the one I had at a nearby place called Hyakka - it was really milky and mushy... I was expecting it to be more pigmented/flavourful and firm like the green tea ice cream at Wasabi. But overall, dinner was great...!! Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera, so I had to use my phone >3<
The unagi (eel) had some pretty sharp bones x_x made my throat feel funny...
Usually when I go out with a big group to all-you-can-eat places, we never finish all the food... but the 4 of us plus Jills 2 siblings and 2 cousins... after much hilarity, there was not a single piece left!! >u
After dinner we headed back to her place to eat cake... and chat. There was just so much food but nearly everyone was too full to eat anymore... xD All in all an awesome day.
P.S. I'm glad I was out of the house all day because my grandma made some fried rice with some sort of shrimp cake or something which stunk up the entire house... ugh x_x I can still smell it...

No comments:
Post a Comment