Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Chocolateeeeeeeee

I haven't eaten chocolate in a while, but there was a Japanese food fest thing going on at my local T&T so I got me some sweets :9 I totally speedwalked home cause I was so paranoid they were gonna melt in the heat.. >3<
The packaging is so nice~ 2 kinds of "LOOK" chocolate.



My first time eating this kind of choco... I thought it was a bar that you had to break into pieces, but they were already separated for you, how convenient. The chocolates have different flavour fillings inside. The Parfait one tasted better, though it was hard telling which flavour was which because all I could taste was the chocolate. The Orange Sherbet one tasted really... weird. :S


I also got a stick of this Puccho Gummy candy I blogged about before... because the packaging was cute, and it's melon flavour!! Technically, 'yubari melon', a kind of very expensive Japanese melon grown in Yubari, Hokkaido (yes I just Wiki'd that) It was yummy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment