Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crabby

After my eye checkup today, my mom wanted to go to J-Town (this little Japanese shopping plaza w/ grocery store/eatery). I picked up something rather peculiar...


I don't know but... I think they're really cute. *^* In Chinese my parents called them pan kae. I'm not sure about the English name. Yes, people eat these... I really don't know why though; they're not very tasty. At all. I just wanted them cause they'd be cool to use in a photoshoot... yes, I'm weird like that... xD;;;;

(P.S. Right, so... about FanExpo. At the last minute, I found out that the cost of tickets increased, so neither of us [my friend and I] felt like going anymore... xD;; so we didn't go. I was kinda glad since there was nothing too interesting there anyway, but I partially regretted it because I literally spent the entire day yesterday doing absolutely nothing. o_o" I'm thinking about getting a table at the Artist Alley there though, and sit there all three days since the con doesn't interest me... but the cost of tables is the only thing putting me off... I need a buddy. xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment