It started out okay... I painted on some tear ducts, but then I got picky and didn't like how the paint gunked up in the corners because I forgot to thin it out at first... and then I wanted to redo it... and then before I knew it, I ended up removing his default faceup, too. I really wanted to keep the lip work and eyelashes 'cause there's no way in hell I could redo those... but I guess I have no choice now... the MSC/sealant is all patchy and gross and... aiyaaa... I guess this will be a new learning experience... painting faceups is not as easy as I thought. T_T /rant
In other news, because I'm literally working on 5 different projects at the same time right now, I made some new cakes!!! It took me 2 hours to make 3 slices - how the hell did I get this slow??!?! ugh ...no pics either, because a bubble appeared on one of them and it needs to go back into the oven... but here is a picture of the icing:
Cause I liked how that green colour came out :D so pretty~
Those 3 lumps of stuff are actually clay... 1 for cake base, 1 for pudding base, the other is for a donut base... though I think I have to tweak the donut base colour a bit.
Also I finished watching Fantastic Mr. Fox! I really loved it; I find stop-motion animation to be very inspiring and ingenious... and so, so cute. I love how real puppets are used, and how everything is reproduced in miniature with such detail. *_* Wish I could do something like that someday...
Anyway... back to drawing. Looouis.... /headdesk

No comments:
Post a Comment