Mishka was my model, here sitting patiently while I cut bits and bits of fabric.
Later, the wigs that I pre-ordered arrived!! So yes, I must take pictures of everything! >:)
Most of the pics are blurry... can't seem to take decent photos today (photos of my new strawberry cakes turned out awful too, so now I have to re-take them..)
A powder brown wig for... [a future doll, lol] I put it on Myles to test it out. Omg it looks like ... hay!!! I mean, straw! And it has a tail! >:
Looks a bit better now after I trimmed it. It seriously looks like hay to me, though. I was expecting it to be of better quality... =__= Myles looks better blonde. Here he looks like a little boy who lives on a farm.. cuz of the hay... uhm, nevermind. >>
I tried on Louis' new wig on Mishka [Louis is still in pieces atm] and added a random clip... and WOW he looks absolutely awful. D: I was gonna trim this one too because there's just too much hair, but I think I'll leave it... Also, cutting hair is fun! (So long as it's not my hair! :D)
I also got another wig and some REALLY NICE shoes for Eiji [floating head] but he's still a [floating head] so no pics yet. >_<;;

You know what I realized? I love reading about your dolls, I think they're so interesting : D
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what Eiji looks like and I'm wondering what the situation is with Louis. Or Lewis? Lois? 8|