For a change, I decided to photograph these on a purple background, because I don't think I've ever used purple before... and also white, green and pink would not work because they'd blend in too much. I imagined the purple to be less dark... but I guess this helps the colours of the charms themselves stand out more...?
My only perfect swirly cream to date... XP
I cheated and used kiwi/lemon slices that I purchased... >3>
I also couldn't find any satin glaze at Michael's, so I just stuck with gloss... not that you can really tell the difference here anyways.
Ah... I realize now that I forgot to watermark these images... uhm, hopefully no one will steal these!
Today I also took Mishka out for some new photos. He has a "profile" pic now... but somehow with bigger eyes (16mm instead of 14mm) it makes him look younger/cuter and less like the angry/angsty punk kid that I imagined him to be... o_o oh well...

No comments:
Post a Comment