I thought it would be harder to get my hands on an imported spray can product... but apparently not. ;) And I also saved on shipping and didn't have to go all the way down town~
The only thing is... it's so small! o_o I expected the can to be the same size as the regular spray paint cans we have here but I guess everything's smaller in Japan... ? I can't wait to get started on Louis' faceup but at the same time, I'm really scared... :'D
I also went to Michael's today but didn't buy anything--GASP :O
Is it just me or did Sculpey change the look of their products to this purple and red logo...? Weird. There was also a sale on FIMO but somehow I just didn't feel like hoarding more clay...
I'm really lacking the motivation to make the stuff I wanted to put in my Etsy shop. But I guess I should make as much stuff as I can anyway, before I go on clay-hiatus when school starts... and use up my liquid clays and glosses because it's kinda annoying to find them hardened after months of inactivity all the time... xD;;

No comments:
Post a Comment