Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cakes & Angels


My new cakes... but really they're just practice one-offs because there's something faulty about each one... yes, I'm picky. Piping TLS is damn tricky! I'm also running out of cake decoration ideas. Because I'm too lazy to do anything fancy, I just stick some pre-made fruit slices on so it won't be as bare, but it doesn't look so good. =_=


I do like how the chocolate shavings came out, so I shall focus on that. xD These aren't glazed yet (been meaning to get some satin/matte glaze instead of gloss) so this is still WIP~~


Today I also dressed Myles up in a tissue. :D
It took a lot of patience and coaxing in order to get him to pose like that. xD


All my little Iggys decided to join in. >3< England papercrafts were both from Jordan. She also made me a naked France but... I accidentally sat on it at Anime North. Ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment